The W4G articles may be of any topic but related to the technology field. We would love to publish articles in various categories including, but not limited to, programming languages, mobile development, software design, software architecture, computing, blogging, open source, mobile apps, technology start-ups etc. We specially favor articles on “cutting edge” technologies like Android, NoSQL, Hadoop, Big Data, DevOps etc.
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting an article:
- The article you provide has to be exclusively written for System Code Geeks. Only unique content is allowed. In case the content is found to be duplicated, it will be rejected.
- System Code Geeks may periodically perform uniqueness checks of all submitted W4G articles.
- The article should be of at least 500 words.
- The article has to be sent in MS Word format or similar (e.g. OpenOffice).
- If applicable, your article should include images such as diagrams, charts, graphs etc Images should be of the standard types (JPG, PNG, GIF. The images should be embedded in your document.
- Please ensure copyright laws are followed on all images and content taken from web. Always provide appropriate credits to the original site or the owner if necessary.
- Before writing an article, you are urged to browse through the site and check the topics discussed. Also make sure that a similar article has not already been published.
- Upon article approval and posting, you are urged to reply to any visitor’s comments. This will provide more exposure and engagement for your article.
- Any comment or topic that is insulting, abusive, sexual, offensive or breaks the law will not be tolerated.
- System Code Geeks retain the right to reject any article that does not comply to the aforementioned guidelines without further explanation.
Your submitted article should include the following:
- Title (Mandatory)
- Keywords (Optional)
- Content (Mandatory)
- References (Optional)
- About the author (Mandatory)
Please note that currently you are not allowed to directly publish your article. All submitted articles are reviewed and moderated first before they are published.
Please allow us 2-3 working days for the review. You will be emailed by the SCG staff if your articles get published or rejected.